Check it out...

A buddy of mine (props out to Timothy Boer) turned me on to his website that if you like music, you should check it out:

www.pandora.com

All you do is type in an artist or a song, and it plays songs that are similar in style. It will play songs that you know, and some that you have probably never heard of, so if you like to hear new music, check it out. And the part that this Dutch boy likes the most about the site...it's free.
I put a sidebar with some of the random stations that I have created, so check it out.

...oh, and for the faithful who check my blog everyday and haven't seen an update in what seems like a decade, i'm sorry. I love you all, but its not my fault. Blame my beautiful blonde bride-to-be for taking up all of my time...

Peace.

Posted byMike Fennema posted 12:03 PM  

1 comments:

Mercy Now said... Thursday, July 20, 2006 6:14:00 PM  

So eh, how many days til the big day?

Post a Comment