Part of the Family

I was listening to the radio yesterday to a person who had just published a book chronicling the time when he and his family had to put to sleep their dog that they had rescued from a shelter. It got me thinking about how much I love our two dogs, Jet and Avery. I get upset with them every once in a while like when they chew on something that they aren't supposed to, but I can't help but love them and I can't imagine life without them at this point. They are truly members of the family. Every morning now, I get up and take them out and afterwards, they both are just itching for me to pet them and scratch them all over. I love it. Even Jet, the serious momma's boy, can't wait for me to show him some love every morning. And don't even get me started on how excited they are to see us when we get home. Gotta love it.

Posted byMike Fennema posted 8:36 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment