Psalm 136

Sometimes what is needed is to think back on all the times when you know that God has worked in your life and how faithful he has been. Seeing how he has worked in the past brings comfort for the present and hope for the future. Right now, I can look at my life and based on how God has been in the past, I can take comfort in knowing he's got me right where he wants me. And as I anticipate tomorrow and next week and next month and next year, I can rest in the hope of his constant love.
Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good. His love endures forever. Psalm 136.1

Posted byMike Fennema posted 11:27 PM  

2 comments:

Anonymous said... Sunday, December 18, 2005 11:40:00 PM  

Hey, I'm a friend of Naomi's..I just stumbled upon your blog, thanks for that reminder, that's actually what I needed.
Kristel

Anonymous said... Tuesday, December 20, 2005 9:11:00 PM  

I agree... Have you read "Future Grace" by Piper? Its essence is what you summed up in that posting. It's how I keep going through these difficult times.

Post a Comment